How to Select the Best Listing Agent: Part 4



Hello and happy holiday season from The Herrick Team and myself. I hope this magical time of year finds you warm, happy, and full of the giving spirit.

Today, I want to complete my 4 part series on How to Select the Best Listing Agent. To get caught up on the first 3 installments, please visit my video library by clicking here!

Selecting the best listing agent is a must, and there are many determining factors when sifting through the lists of agents in your area. To conclude my series, I'd like to focus on what specific deliverables you should look for:

Deliverables:
  1. Ask for the Agent's plan of action. Do they have a written plan of action or a list of tasks that they're going to do when working to sell your home?
  2.  Ask for a minimum of 5 references. These references should have phone numbers so that you can call and validate everything that you discuss with that agent.
  3. Ask for their daily schedule. Why? Because you want to know how that agent spends their time while working to sell your home.
In future blogs, I'm going to into further detail on these three topics, so stay tuned if you want to stay informed. But in the meantime, may you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Thanks!






No comments :

Post a Comment